2023-24 Registration Information
Welcome to Bennett Preschool School!
We are now accepting new and returning student applications for the 2023-2024 school year on 3/27/2023 - To register your student, please follow these steps.
4 YEAR OLDS - Attention Parents you must fill out a UPK state application for your 4 yr old student(s) in order for them to attend preschool. This is required for new and returning preschool students
- Visit upk.colorado.gov - Application
- Select Bennett 29j School as your choice school
- Please note: Matching can take up to 3 weeks
- Once you are matched with us we will accept your application if applicable
- UPK will then notify you via email with application status
3 YEAR OLDS - If you believe your child has a qualifying factor (ex. IEP, Low Income, homelessness or kinship/foster) Please go to the UPK website and submit an application to confirm the qualifying factor. If you are unsure, start the application with UPK, it will notify you right away if you qualify.
If you do not have a qualifying factor, register directly at www.bsd29j.com see details below.
To begin registration, read the needed information and click the link below: *A General Health Appraisal form is required for all preschool students and will need a healthcare provider sign off* You have till August 1, 2023 to submit this form.
- 2023-2024 New Student ONLINE Registration
- Required Documents- Birth Certificate, Immunizations, General Health form (with health care provider sign-off) Proof of Address- Utility bill (gas, water, electric) or deed/lease with parent/guardian information.
Important: Transportation is not offered for Preschool students
If you have any questions or concerns regarding BSD29j registration please email our District Registrar Mrs. Sharon Coover at [email protected]. For questions regarding UPK please email [email protected]